Olympic Lawn & Landscape Inc
Will Remain Open As An Essential Business
And We Are Here To Help!
Need Something? Just Give Us A Call!
Effective March 23, 2020
We are making some temporary changes to protect you and our team members. In light of recent CDC guidelines, we are:
- Restricting our employees from gas stations as we have our own fuel pumps
- Sanitizing our trucks & equipment daily
- Making no unscheduled stops outside of our scheduled routes
- Not touching any of your items if left in yard when we are providing service
- Keeping our social distance by using the 6 ft rule with anyone we/employees come in contact with
We will still be offering complimentary estimates which are all submitted electronically thru email and text message. If it is a service you want to proceed with you can even sign from your smart phone.
We prefer all payments made either by debit or credit card – all fees will be waved. We are doing this so there is no transfer of money or checks by hand to protect you, our employees and the employees of the banking institution.
We are taking every precaution when providing service by not touching, moving or using anything that is left in your yard/property. These areas will either be skipped or the customer will be asked to move them themselves.
Following the CDC guidelines, all of our employees will be following approved measures to ensure the proper handling and sanitizing of our vehicles and equipment and by keeping approved social distance.
We apologize for the inconveniences, but it's paramount we do our part to help reduce the spread of the virus. If you have any questions please contact the following people and not the work crews: