Your front yard is the part of your home people see first, and you want it to make a good impression. Whether you are trying to sell or you simply want a home that is uniquely beautiful, here are five front yard landscaping ideas that will make your home stand out from the crowd.
Increase Your Curb Appeal With These Front Yard Landscaping IdeasOlympic Lawn & Landscape has compiled a short list of landscaping ideas to improve the curb appeal of your home:
1. Line Your WalkwayIf your landscaping is looking bland, start by giving your walkway a little definition. Line it on both sides with green plants, flowers, bricks or pavers. Your walkway is sure to look amazing.
2. Showcase Your EntrywayYour entryway is the focus of your front yard; make sure it stands out. Paint your door a bright and inviting color and then place tall, spiraling shrubs or ornamental statues on each side. You could even place several landscaping elements in a row, leading right up to your front door.
3. Create a BorderCreate a mini-oasis in your yard by planting a border around the edges of your property. Wildflowers, bushes and short trees are all excellent landscaping options. This will give your home a little mystery, a little privacy and a lot of beauty.
4. Add a Gathering PlaceWho says you have to save your entertaining for the backyard? Make your front yard just as inviting to friends and neighbors with a special gathering place. You could build a front porch, or create a cozy seating arrangement in one peaceful corner of your yard. Use your landscaping to create a little privacy, or highlight the area and invite everyone to join you.
5. Break Out of the BoxIs your yard simply a large green box in the front of your house? Break out of the box mentality by adding curved details. For example, you might create a flower bed that sweeps in an arc in front of your house or you might plant tons of flowers with winding paths among them. A little landscaping can completely change the shape, look and feel of your front yard.
Start Your Front Yard Transformation Today!Now is the perfect time to work on beautifying your lawn. Our skilled team is ready to transform the look of your home.
Ready to learn about our expert residential landscaping services? Call (816) 875-9296 or contact an Expert.